Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jayne is Waving!

I can't believe Jayne is already 10 months old! She is such a little thing but has the cutest personality! I love it when she smiles and laughs. She has started waving and it is so cute! We get so excited over even the littlest thing! Hopefully we can get her to crawl soon...

Sweet Jayne

It is so cute to see her wave! She looks at her hand to see it moving and is so fascinated.


Jayne loves to swing!



Sisters


Feeling the grass (It doesn't seem to bother her.)

1 comment:

kecia said...

hey...I was out of town last week and just saw your email and I will email you back soon... these pics are SOO beautiful of her! I think about you alot and how we REALLY need to get together again soon! I have just been a slacker at making it happen-things have been SO busy this month. SO if you have any good ideas or times to get together let me know!