Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Going to the Ball"

The other day I was doing the dishes and I turned around to see Easton hauling his toy rocking horse up the stairs. Elle followed right behind him, carrying Jayne, having dressed both herself and Jayne up in princess dresses. When I asked what they were doing, Elle said they were going to the ball. Easton was carrying his horse up because they needed a "steed" to take them there. Then they set the horse up in front of the ottoman, that was now the carriage, and even found something to use for the reins. It was the cutest thing ever, seeing Easton riding the "steed" and Elle and Jayne being driven to the "ball." I love how imaginative and creative they are. I wouldn't have missed this moment for anything!



Once they got to the ball, it was time to dance! Jayne watched as Elle told Easton just how they were supposed to dance. He is such a nice brother to go along with all of Elle's ideas. He loves his sisters!




Why do kids have to grow up again? I think I want to keep them just like this!



1 comment:

kecia said...

ok that is the cutest thing ever! What a darling brother to play all those things and dance with them! How cute!!