Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mother's Day

I love being a mom! Even though it is a lot of work, it really is the best job in the world! I love seeing Elle, Easton and Jayne's sweet faces every morning and laying by them before bed at night. There's no better way to start and end the day. I love reading to them, playing games and just talking to them. I love seeing their eyes light up when they are excited about something and comforting them when they are sad. I love their smiles and laughs and their cute voices. I feel so lucky that I get to be with them everyday and that I get to be their mom!

My family was all still in town over Mother's Day which was so fun! We had pizza and roasted Smores and stayed up late visiting and watching a movie the night before. On Mother's Day Don made a big brunch with yummy waffles and smoothies after we got home from church. I had a great day! It was so nice to celebrate with my mom and my brothers and sisters and my own sweet kids. The only one missing was my sister Heather and her family.



Roasting Smores






I got the sweetest cards from my kids!

You are nice and kind to me. You are helpful, loveing, happy and sweet. You are the best mom in the whole wide world! You look lovely all the time. You help me when I am sick. You are always happy. You help me with my homework when it is hard. You buy me stuff I need. Your hair feels like silck. You always comphort me when I am scared at night. I love you mom! Love, Elle Adamson


No comments: