Sunday, August 2, 2009

All Smiles

Jayne is the sweetest little baby! She is always so happy and smiley. When I go in to check on her when she is having a nap, she goes from this...

To this...

4 comments:

kecia said...

YEAH! I am so glad you have a blog now! SOrry I haven;'t called you back yet-I will call you and we can get together later this week-we are actually going to the zoo with cousins today so we should do something else. I LOVE the pics of Jayne smiling!

Emily Peterson said...

I am so excited you started a blog! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Love you guys!

Diane A. said...

I love your blog. You will have to remind me to read it when you post something. Glad I get to see many of the antics in person! Love you.

The Escobar Family said...

Such a doll! Gabriel is so smiley when he wakes up in the morning but I can never get a good picture of it. Lucky you! Love these precious moments!