Sunday, August 2, 2009

Batman

Cute little Easton loves Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman--pretty much any Superhero. He loves to "fly" around in his cape. The other day Elle was asking why we don't see her cousins Jonathon and Sami that much. I told her that it is because they live far away in Chicago and it is expensive to fly there. Then Easton got really excited and said, "I know Elle. I have two Batman capes and you can use one and we can fly there!" It was so cute! He just adores his sister and thought that they could really fly there together. I was taking his picture a few days later and he started to get frustrated and cry. When I asked him what was wrong, he said he wanted to fly. I told him he was flying and then he pointed up in the sky and said "No, I want to fly up there!" I love my little boy! I don't want him to grow up...

No comments: