We had a fun Girls Night Out and went to a screening of the movie, "New Moon" the night before it opened in the theatre. It was so much fun to be out with friends without our little ones. I am not a die hard fan but was excited to see it after reading the books and had to get in on the Twilight craze! We got together the night before and made our own "Team Edward/Jacob" shirts although most of us were torn between liking Edward in the book and Jacob in the movie. The writing on my shirt didn't stick very well but I decided on the sparkly vampire...
What a fun night! Can't wait to do it again for Eclipse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you had to put in that disclaimer about not being die hard! Anyone who makes shirts are die hard! Don't be ashamed of your love for Edward Summer, I'm not! lol Love you!
Post a Comment