Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Lights and Little Elves

I LOVE Christmas--the lights, the decorations, all the parties and get togethers and most importantly, remembering the birth of Jesus. We have been so busy but have had a lot of fun enjoying the season! Our kids are so excited for Christmas to come and love every aspect of it! Oh, to be a kid again...

We went downtown to see the lights at Temple Square with our good friends, the Foxes. The lights were all SO beautiful but it was cold and Easton was exhausted so the kids didn't last too long. Such a fun night though!



Easton, Ava and Elle


Foxes with us in front of the temple


Tanna and me with our cute babies, Mia and Jayne, that are only 2 months apart



Jayne looked so cute all bundled up


We went to Gardner Village to see the Elves with Jill and Drake. Easton remembered the witches and asked to go back. When I told him that now there were Elves instead, he was so excited!!!
Easton and Drake




The kids and me at Gardner Village



Jill and Drake


1 comment:

kecia said...

I LOVE Jane's coat!!