My sister, Heather, came into town with her family and stayed with us for a few days. We had so much fun! My kids loved being with their cousins and played hard all day long. Todd, Heather, Don and I had fun too--talking, staying up way too late playing Mario Bros. on the Wii, and we even got away one night for dinner and a movie. (Thanks to great babysitters who took on 6 kids under the age of 6).

Mason, Elle, Memphis and Easton making funny faces

Playing Disney DVD Bingo

Elle and Mason out in the snow

Easton and Memphis making cookies

Mason and Elle wanted to see if they could jump up and down for 10 minutes. They actually did it!

Scary knights at a masquerade ball?

Heather and I got away for a few hours for some lunch and shopping. It was so fun to be with my sister!

Jayne with Uncle Todd
1 comment:
I love reading your blog.....oh how i've missed this silly world of blogging lately. i love you, i love your kids and i love that we are friends!
Post a Comment