Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine's Day

Don and I had dinner at Log Haven to celebrate Valentine's Day a few days before the mad rush. It was so pretty in Millcreek Canyon.


Us and Foxes at dinner


Elle loves holidays and was so excited to set the table "fancy" and have a fun breakfast.



Easton and his breakfast (Don had church meetings most of the morning)



The kids woke up to find their Valentine treats--their favorite candy and a fun craft to make these bead people. They love art and crafts! Don and I had fun making funny Valentine's for them the night before.


Easton and his bead guy he made


Don loves boats so I painted this picture for him for Valentine's Day. (I'm a total beginner at painting, but it was fun to do.)

1 comment:

kecia said...

WOw! are you kidding me? you painted that picture! AMAZING!