Check out his first goal!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Fall Soccer
Easton LOVED playing soccer this fall and we loved watching him! It was so fun to see all those cute kids running around the field. This was Easton's first time playing soccer on a team and he did great! He even made a goal at his first game! Woo hoo! Easton and his buddy Drake got to play together and had a great team. We are so proud of him and glad that he had fun! Can't wait for spring soccer!

Check out his first goal!
Check out his first goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok so I just laughed my pants off at the comment don made about ava's soccer and her thumbs up!!! I should have known!!! Sure enough there he was 2 thumbs up in first 2 pics! we love your family! PARIS 2011 its on.
Hi Summer! Thanks for leaving a comment! I am finding that there are a lot of families in the blogging world that have children with Down Syndrome. How great! Your family is adorable! And baby Jayne, sooooo cute!
LOVE your header pic!
Amy:)
Post a Comment