Elle is always directing plays for she and Easton. She told me that she and Easton were going to put on "Peter and the Wolf" because they had done it at school. When I went down to check on them though, this is what I found...

Easton was the wolf and so he put on all his brown clothes and even wore his shirt backwards so it would be plain. Then he had sneaked a brown marker downstairs and colored all over himself. It was even on his feet. I opened the door and couldn't help but smile. I told him that he shouldn't color all over himself, all the while, trying to hold back some of my laughter. It was pretty cute. We got together with friends that night and Easton went as "The wolf."

Easton was the wolf and so he put on all his brown clothes and even wore his shirt backwards so it would be plain. Then he had sneaked a brown marker downstairs and colored all over himself. It was even on his feet. I opened the door and couldn't help but smile. I told him that he shouldn't color all over himself, all the while, trying to hold back some of my laughter. It was pretty cute. We got together with friends that night and Easton went as "The wolf."

No comments:
Post a Comment