ok I need to go shopping with you for my clothes...you ALWAYS have the cutest things on! And apparantly we always have the same taste for our girls....Bree has this same sunflower outfit that Jane has on! Love it!
p.s we NEED to find a time to get together soon! I think we should try and plan a get together with kids and maybe one with couples to get to know eachother more and chat! Call me or email me because I lost your number!
2 comments:
ok I need to go shopping with you for my clothes...you ALWAYS have the cutest things on! And apparantly we always have the same taste for our girls....Bree has this same sunflower outfit that Jane has on! Love it!
p.s we NEED to find a time to get together soon! I think we should try and plan a get together with kids and maybe one with couples to get to know eachother more and chat! Call me or email me because I lost your number!
Post a Comment