Easton loves Legos and built some horses and a corral to put them in. Such a cute little guy!
Such a girl all dressed up with her purse and phone up to her ear
Our little witch and pirate--they are so imaginative and have so much fun together!
Look how awesome Jayne is doing "vacuuming" with only one hand! Hopefully soon she won't need anything to hold onto when she walks.
Elle and Easton love play dough and I'm sure Jayne will too--once she stops trying to eat it. How funny is Jayne's new "cheese" smile?
One of our favorite things is family movie night. We've watched some "oldies but goodies" with the kids that they have loved. Some of their favorites have been the "Herbie" series, The Sound of Music and the American Girl Doll movies. Thank goodness for Netflix! Jayne's favorite part of family movie night? Definitely the popcorn! I couldn't even get her to look up to take a picture. She LOVES popcorn!
Elle and Easton were so excited to sleep in their sleeping bags in the basement together. Of course they had on their Star War pajamas, slept on Star Wars pillow cases and had a stack of Star Wars book set out to read. I think they sort of like Star Wars...
Jayne loves the piano! I love seeing her cute little fingers plunk on the keys.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh - how did I miss that 'walking' post from two weeks ago?! Yay Jayne- that is so exciting!!!
I love the picture of Jayne on the piano!
Sorry, Summer
Jeremy was in the sport loft "google" account when I made the comment about how cute Jayne looks on the piano.
Post a Comment