My little girl is growing up! I can't believe she is getting so big. Elle started 1st grade last week. She was so excited! She kept asking the whole time we were at Lake Powell how many days until school started. She is thrilled to take a lunch box to school and to have two recesses! We got to meet her teacher the day before she started. Her name is Mrs. Selander. Elle said she thinks she is cute. I'm going to miss my little girl. She is such a big help with Easton and Jayne and I love spending time with her. I have told Don many times how weird it is that she will now be with someone else more hours of the day than she is with me. That makes me sad! Kids grow up too fast!

Elle was so excited about her new haircut. She begged me all summer to get an A-line. I don't even know how she knew what that is. I knew it would be cute on her but was hesitant because I don't know how to style short hair. I don't even do my own hair half the time. Elle told me that I just needed to round brush it. I don't know how she knows so much. It looks adorable on her though and isn't as hard as I thought. She loves it! She loves her new Barbie lunch box too! We got it a few weeks before school started and had to have a few picnics at the park with it because Elle couldn't wait to use it!

Easton misses Elle so much! They are best friends! He asks me all day long if it is time to pick Elle up from school. He wants to go with Don every morning to drop her off too.

Elle with her cute little friends Aurora and Ellie

I think Grandpa Don knew that Easton would be missing Elle so he picked him up that morning after we dropped off Elle and took him for a few hours. They went to Home Depot and got some things to build a stand for some water barrels. Easton loves going with Grandpa to Home Depot because he always gets Grandpa to buy him Skittles. He loves tools too! He told me that they had "Grandpa and boy time. "

Grandpa let Easton drill the screws and hammer the nails. He is so good to always take the time to show Easton how to do things and explain it to him. That's how Don learned too.
No comments:
Post a Comment