We drove down to San Diego to meet up with Don and the kids and spent the rest of the week there. Don's parents, Don and Diane, met us all there a couple of days later and we all had a great time! We took the kids to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and played on the beach. We had so much fun! Elle said her favorite thing was Sea World. She loved the dolphins, Shamu, the sea lions and the fun pet show. Easton loves the zoo so he said that was his favorite thing. It was neat to see a Panda and a baby gorilla with its mom but I think the Hogle Zoo rivals the San Diego Zoo. Don and I just loved sitting on the beach watching the kids play in the sand and explore. At one point Easton said, "Dad I like this. Can we buy it?" Don asked him what he was talking about and he said, "This lake," while pointing to the ocean. We just laughed. I wish we could have the beach in our backyard! Elle loved the beach too. She kept saying, "The beach is the best, the pool...whatever!" She is so funny! What a fun trip!
Breakfast with some of my best friends from highschool (Sara, Chris, Julie, me, Melanie, Jonna and Elliot) It was so fun to see them!
Jayne's first time at the beach
Jayne with her Aunt Sena at Silverstrand
Jayne with Uncle Chris and dogs, Roxy and Ziggy (The dogs were very protective of Jayne. It was funny!)

Don and I in La Jolla Cove


Don and Elle

Easton and I looking in tidepools in La Jolla Cove

Don and Diane in La Jolla Cove

Elle and Easton at Carlsbad Beach

Jayne kept trying to eat the sand so we gave her an orange peel

Playing in the sand


Easton loved jumping the waves and kept saying "That wave was so big!"
Elle loved playing on the boogie board


I love the beach!
FUN AT THE POOL

Jayne loved splashing in the pool! She would get so excited and giggle! It was adorable!

Don playing with the kids in the fountains by the pool

My sweet little baby Jayne
Elle and Easton swimming with Grandma and GrandpaSEA WORLD

The kids loved Shamu

The Sea Lion show is so funny! I can't believe how smart they are!

Looking at the starfish at Sea World

Elle and Easton were so excited to get their faces painted at Sea World

Sweet little Jayne chewing on a toy at Sea World

Easton was more fascinated with this little ladybug he found than the animals at Sea World
SAN DIEGO ZOO

Our family at the San Diego Zoo

Don and the girls at the zoo

Easton liked the Pandas because of Kung Fu Panda

The baby gorilla was so cute with its mom
No comments:
Post a Comment