I love our funny little kids! They are so cute and make me laugh everyday with their creative outfits they come up with, imaginative games they play and all the funny things they say.
Elle loves to dress up Jayne and "Buzz Lightyear" joins in too
Easton and Elle dressed up as Super heros and put on a whole show. They were making the funniest tough faces when I was trying to take their picture. It was so funny!
Elle gives Jayne the biggest hugs when she gets home from school
And her big brother too!
Easton wanted to "read" to Jayne. So cute!
Easton wants to be just like dad and wear a tie
1 comment:
Oh, we miss you guys so much! We need to get together. Elle's haircut is so adorabe, and seriously does Jayne ever stop smiling? So cute!
I heard you guys stayed at the Four Seasons. Did you just absolutely just fall in love with the place? It is so beautiful.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment