Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Animals at the Zoo

We went to the zoo with friends to see all the new animals that have been born. We got to see a new baby giraffe and three new baby tigers. We didn't see the baby elephant because it is still with its mom. Easton loves the zoo and was so excited to go! We have been little buddies now that Elle is in school all day so we have been doing some fun things that he wants to do.

Me and my two cute little kids by the zebras


Easton and his two little friends, Drake and Ava


Cute little Jayne is always smiling


Three new baby tigers


Baby giraffe with its mom


Easton and Jayne by the gorillas


My new little buddy

1 comment:

kecia said...

first-I love your shirt! Second we really need to get together again-I haven't forgot about it we have just been crazy busy lately but I want to do something again so let's try and plan something-I am really busy at my daughters school next week but maybe the week after.