I took Jayne to her 15-month old check up this week. We were so happy to find out that she has grown 3 pounds in 3 months. We were worried for a while because at her 1-year-old appointment she weighed less than when she was 6 months old. After running some tests, we found out she was severely iron deficient and got her started on an iron supplement right away. It has helped her so much! Now she has gained weight, is eating more and is so much more active!
The other suprise--Jayne has two top molars! I didn't think she had any teeth yet because I kept waiting to see her front top or bottom teeth come in. I've never heard of molars coming in first. But we've learned to throw out all those "rules" of how and when things will come with Jayne. She does things her own way!

They are pretty hard to see, but they are there!
No comments:
Post a Comment