Friday, March 19, 2010

The BEST days are totally unproductive!

Life seems to get more and more busy! I have a list in my head everyday of all the things I think I need to get done. By the end of the day, I usually only have about half of it done. The funny thing is that when I forget about it all and just play with my kids, I realize that I don't really "need" to get all those things done. The best days can be totally unproductive! Laundry, dishes and picking up can wait, because this time with my kids won't!

One of our perfectly unproductive days this week...
Easton said, "Mom I have the best idea!" Even though there was still snow on the ground, there was sun, so he wanted to put on his swimsuit and have a picnic outside. It was sunny but still way too cold for a swimsuit (I stayed in my fleece), but Easton loved it and wasn't the least bit cold! We sat on his towel that he laid out and had our lunch and talked. I loved every second of it! It really was the best idea! Thanks little E!



After lunch, he wanted to "get the fence" with snowballs. It was the funniest thing seeing him in his swimsuit throwing snowballs.


When Jayne woke up from her nap, we played and played...


And did lots of puzzles!


When Elle got home, she joined in the fun. Easton wants to do everything Elle does...everything. He thought he was so funny dancing around in a tutu.


Don says this one is going on his wedding video.


2 comments:

us said...

You are such a good mom. I love how photogenic Jayne is. She is always so happy in the pictures you post.

kecia said...

u are such a good mom! I need to let go and have more days like this! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the tutu!