Saturday, March 20, 2010

Leprechaun Fun

Elle and Easton were so excited for St. Patrick's Day! It is one of those holidays that we didn't really do much for before, but with kids, every holiday is a big deal and that's what makes it fun!


Green pancakes and green eggs for breakfast!


One cute little leprechaun!


Jayne loves her sister! Elle can always make her smile and laugh!



Easton colored this leprechaun in preschool. He was so excited all day! I came upstairs and saw him getting into something and asked what he was doing. He said, "I'm just making mischief mom. I'm getting some cookies!" I guess he thought that as long as he said he was getting into "mischief," then he couldn't get in trouble. He is so funny!


Easton worked all day on setting a trap for "Lucy the Leprechaun." He was determined to catch her. It was so cute!


The trap is set, with a 4-leaf clover coin to lure her in. He was so proud of himself. There was string all over the family room.


Lucy finally came when Elle got home from school. She made mischief downstairs and left a big mess for the kids and the first clue for a treasure hunt!



Finding clues together


The last clue led them to the playhouse and their treasure! They were so excited!
I got ready for St. Patrick's Day with a 5k run with Tanna and Jill in the Leprechaun Lope by Memory Grove. It was a lot of fun to run and see all the people dressed up in their leprechaun attire. We were "lucky" too because it snowed an hour after the run!

2 comments:

kecia said...

way to go on the run! That's awesome! I LOVE the leprechaun trap! THat is so histerical!

Heather said...

Ok, so I don't think Easton can get any cuter! I laugh out loud whenever I read a post about him!