Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer comes to an end



Elle and Jayne on the glider together


All the kids


Easton loves puzzles and is pretty excited that he can do them all by himself lately


Jayne woke up from a nap and I fed her lunch. I took off her clothes because they were a mess and got distracted helping Elle with her homework. I looked back to see what Jayne was doing and she had taken off her diaper and was waving it around in the air. Funny little girl! I'm glad it was a clean diaper.



Easton made his bed all by himself for the first time and was so excited to show me




Playing Star Wars


We went to a play group with other kids that have Down Syndrome. Jayne had a lot of fun playing with all the new toys. It was nice to visit with the other moms and share ideas. These kids couldn't be any cuter!


Don and I went to the Sundance Theatre with our friends, Jill and Alan Fletcher, to see Big River. It was a great play and so fun to be out with Fletchers!

1 comment:

Heidi & Scott Smith said...

I love the picture of Easton making his bed. A little Don! :)