Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 years later...

Wow! I can't believe Don and I have been married 10 years! In some ways it has gone by so fast and in other ways, it seems like we have been married forever because I can't imagine life without him. We have had our ups and downs, but it has been an amazing ten years. He really is the perfect husband for me! Ten years and three kids later, I still get excited when I hear the garage door and know he is home. I am one lucky girl...


Flashback to the past--our wedding day

To celebrate, Natalie came and stayed with the kids and Don and I got to have a little overnight getaway. We had a great dinner and then went and stayed downtown at the Grand America. The next day, we had a fun breakfast and then spent the day wandering around town doing whatever we wanted--got some yummy chocolate from Hatch Family Chocolates, checked out a local art gallery and just enjoyed being together.


At the hotel



Tulips from Don (They are my fav!)



I made a book for Don of our first ten years. It was pretty funny going through old pictures. Great memories!

3 comments:

heather said...

Congrats! You make one beautiful bride!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

What a cute idea to do a book! We are coming up on 9 years so I'll have to remember the book idea for the 10 year.

You two make a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!

kecia said...

LOVE the flashback photo of your wedding day! Also LOVE the idea of the book! I will have to try and remember that one next anniversary!