How much do I love my little Valentines?
We had a fun day...
We got these cute little Valentine box lunches from Kneaders for lunch. The kids were so excited that Don got to have lunch with us.
My mom came by and brought the kids some little treats and a sweet book on being a mother for me.
And after a busy afternoon of piano practice, driving Elle to dance, baking red velvet cupcakes, and delivering Valentines to friends, we finally sat down to have our Valentine's Day dinner at 8pm. Luckily, (not really) the kids had totally filled up on candy so they didn't even complain about having dinner so late.
They each got one last little love note in their mailboxes for Valentine's Day and a small book. Of course, Elle and Easton's books were about Star Wars.
Elle is so cute with Jayne!
I got a few little surprises too. This kind of stuff puts me on cloud nine...
I love my sweet husband! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
1 comment:
what a fun day! I love kneaders! Who knew about the valentine lunch boxes? I will have to try those next year!
Post a Comment