Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween Parades and Parties

After what seemed like forever to them, Elle and Easton FINALLY got to wear their costumes for their school Halloween parade. They were so excited!


Easton made the cutest "Super Mario" and Elle was a scary Vampire Princess.



Jayne got to wear her costume too. She loved dressing up and is the cutest little Strawberry Shortcake!



Easton was really excited for his class Halloween party. They did cute activities and had some yummy treats. I had to help with Elle's class Halloween party so I didn't get to stay and help but at least I got a picture of Easton and his class before I had to leave. The kids all looked so cute! I love this age!



Elle's class Halloween party turned out to be a lot of fun. I was a little nervous when they asked me to organize it though. I have helped with her parties in years before but I have never had to pick out the activities and games. I usually just come and do what the room mom has planned. This time, I had to "plan" and I wanted it to be a lot of fun for them-- not too old but not too young. I think it turned out great though, thanks to all the amazing ideas on the internet and some nice parents who helped with each rotation. We had different rotations with musical chairs to spooky music, "Pin the smile on the skeleton," a toilet paper mummy wrap, a craft to make a skeleton out of noodles, and the kids dug through noodle "brains" to find the skeleton ring while blind folded. We had witch's brew with dry ice, cookies and cupcakes. All the kids in Elle's class loved it! Easton's party got out earlier so he got to be part of the fun too. He loves being with Elle!



I really like Elle's teacher, Mrs. Weichers, and I absolutely adore my sweet kids!



What a cute class!

No comments: