Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

We had such a fun Halloween! Elle and Easton were so excited for our traditional Halloween dinner and they couldn't wait to go trick-or-treating!


Our Super Mario, Fancy Nancy, and Vampire Princess



Grandma and Grandpa came over to have dinner with us



Elle and Easton made the cutest place cards and we had chili in pumpkin bread bowls, green jello "brains" with bugs, apples with toffee dip and "bat" and "ghost" cookies for dessert.



Then it was time to go trick-or-treating! Don and I weren't going to dress up but the kids really wanted us to, so we did. Don was the Mad Hatter and I dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. We left some candy in a bowl on our doorstep and then we all went around our neighborhood. (We don't get very many trick-or-treaters and I really don't want to miss seeing the kids go up to each door.)



I love this!



Jayne and Ila were so cute going up to the door. This was Jayne's first year and she loved it!



Easton, Elle, and Jayne with their cute friends Drake and Ila



Their loot!

Happy Halloween! Until next year...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sum! I just ran into your blog, it's about time! Now i can follow you :) everyone's halloween costumes were SO cute! You and donny are cute to dress up with them :) hope we can see you guys soon!!