Elle is third from the left. Isn't she a cute little soldier?
She really liked the Chinese dance and practiced all the time. She even asked us to download the Nutcracker music to her iPod. She really wanted to do her best!
Grand Pas de Deux
Don and I were both impressed with the whole production. It was really well done with some amazing back drops and costumes and the dancing was pretty impressive too. I'm not a dancer so I have no idea how they dance up on their toes like that. Of course, our favorite part was seeing our little dancer on stage doing what she loves. There were three performances--Friday night, Saturday matinee and Saturday night so Don's parents, my mom, Aunt Tami, Uncle Glenn and Lindsay all got to come. We even took Easton and Jayne to the Saturday afternoon show and they did great! (Jayne clapped and was twirling in front of her seat.) Don and I planned on going to all three but I had to stay home with Easton Saturday night because he wasn't feeling well so Don took her. (Don is a trooper to sit through three showings of the same ballet but I know he would do anything for his little girl.) We loved it and have all the music memorized. What a great way to start off the Christmas season!
1 comment:
How fun. Piper would love to be in the Nutcracker, too. We even took Max to a performance this year and he loved it - was mesmerized by the music and costumes I think :)
Post a Comment