Friday, January 27, 2012

January Fun


Silly Dress up fun


Elle and Jayne putting on make-up


Easton and Jayne playing cowboys


Playing in the snow


One cute little snowman


Playing train


Easton didn't have school one day for CBM testing so we decided to have a little "Mommy-Easton" date since Elle and Jayne still had school. We had so much fun! I let him choose somewhere to go for breakfast and he chose Kneaders, which was surprising because McDonalds was one of the choices. We got french toast and a breakfast sandwich and sat at a little table, just me and Easton. We talked about school, his friends, bugs, BYU, Star Wars and all his favorite things. I told him how much I love him and how proud I am of him. I loved being able to talk with him without any distractions of home. After, I let him choose something to do before we had to pick up Jayne from preschool, and he said he wanted to go to the library. We go there a lot but usually I am following Jayne around putting books back on the shelf and he wanted me to help him pick out some books. We drove to the library but it wasn't open yet so I let Easton sit in the front sit while we waited in the parking lot. He loved the heater in the seat and how warm it got. He kept saying his bum was on fire. It was funny! We looked through his books he was returning one more time, he made little jokes and we laughed. He is so cute and silly. The library opened and we picked out some books together. We sat down and read a couple and then it was time to go get Jayne. It was short but I absolutely loved my special time with Easton. We read books and play games at home but it was really nice to go do something, out of the ordinary, just he and I. It is a memory that I will always love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sum!! It is WAY past my bedtime, but somehow i can't stop catching up on your blog! You are the cutest mom ever. I want to be just like you when i grow up :) Miss your fam and can't wait to hang out with you guys in hawaii soon!!