Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Girls' Trip to Logan

A few weeks ago, I got to go with all the Adamson women to Logan for a little getaway. Diane, my mother-in-law, planned a really fun girls' weekend to go to the Utah Festival of Opera. It was so much fun! We got to see "The Sound of Music" and the opera "La Traviata," had fun meals out, stayed up late playing Rook and even went to see the new Twilight film, Eclipse. I have so much fun with Don's mom and sisters and feel so lucky to be part of their family!

At the theatre after seeing, The Sound of Music. (Tami, Diane, Leilani, Sammi, Sum, Auralee)




Fun dinner out


Don and Diane served an LDS mission a couple of years ago in Bermuda. Diane had these neat jewelry sets made out of Bermuda glass found on the beach there. She let us all pick a necklace and earrings set out. It was so sweet of her.





Auralee and Sammi had to leave early but this is before the opera, La Traviata. I have never seen an opera before and it was incredible! La Traviata is actually the opera that Richard Gere and Julia Roberts see in Pretty Woman and is a similar story line to that movie. The singing was amazing!


The Logan temple is so pretty!

1 comment:

heather said...

I misread your title and thought it was a girl's trip to Lagoon. I wondered what happened to the lagoon pics. Haha.