Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is the Place Park

We took the kids to "This is the Place" Heritage Park and it was a lot of fun! It was so neat for the kids to learn more about the pioneers and their daily life. We went a few years ago and Elle has been begging to go back. It didn't disappoint. Both kids loved it!


Elle's favorite thing was washing clothes by hand. She loved it and could have stayed there all day!


Easton had fun plowing the "field" with Don


The kids and me in a pioneer home


Playing a Pioneer game


Elle and Easton getting the wool ready to make into yarn


Jayne loved it all!


Elle and E by a statue of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young

2 comments:

kecia said...

looks so fun! I wanted to go here this year...my kids loved it last year!

MSorenson said...

What a fun place! I just had to tell you that we spent last weekend in Mexico with some of our cousins and I finally played Rook! I was excited to play because you always talk about playing with your family and it did not dissappoint! We loved it. Hope you guys are welll. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!