Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boy Time and Big Foot

Don and Easton got to go to the Monster Truck show and have some quality boy time. Easton was really excited to have time with just Don and he couldn't wait to see Big Foot and the other trucks drive over cars and crush them! He was a little nervous when he found out how big the trucks are. He kept asking if they were going to drive over the seats to where the people are and we kept reassuring him that he didn't have to worry. He chose to go to "Hot Dog on a Stick" to get cheese dogs for dinner and then they were off. They got to see some of the trucks up close and were excited to find out that row 6 was actually the front row so they had a great view. Don said Easton loved it until about half way through and then he was falling asleep. I don't know how you could fall asleep in all that noise but I'm glad they had fun! I love my boys!


Big Foot



Don and Easton



The tires are huge!






1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is awesome! We are taking Mason and his buddies to the show this Saturday here for his birthday ... he wanted to do this instead of have a big party. I can't wait! LOL!

BTW, of course I don't mind you reading my blog, silly! :) I'm honored. :)