Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Radio City Christmas & The Rockettes

Elle and I went to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacluar with Molly and her daughter, Alli. It was fun to have a girls' night and have some special time with Elle and a great way to start off the Christmas season. The show was incredible too! Elle was excited to see the Rockettes because I told her that was who Annie and Daddy Warbucks saw in the movie, "Annie" and she loves to dance! She leaned over to me in the middle of the show and asked, "Mom, do we have plans Saturday?" At first I thought that she must not be enjoying the show if she was thinking about something on Saturday. Then she said, "Because I was thinking I want to put on a little dance show for the family. Does 10:00 sound ok?" It was hilarious! Elle loves to perform and put on a show. I think the Rockettes inspired her!


Molly, Alli, Sum, Elle







What a kick line!



This was my favorite part. It was amazing how they all fell so slowly onto each other. They really did look like toy soldiers.




They did a cute version of "The Nutcracker" with bears



The Live Nativity scene was amazing!



Elle and Alli



Me and my girl

No comments: