Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gingerbread Cookies

There's nothing quite like making and decorating cookies with my kids--flour everywhere, half the cookie still stuck in the cookie cutter, sneaking little pieces of dough when they think I don't see, the sound of candy and sprinkles rolling on the floor and sticky fingers and faces covered in frosting. These are the moments I never want to forget! I love my cookie-making kids!


Easton mixing up the dough and trying to decide which cookie cutters he wants to use



Rolling out the dough (That's flour on my nose, from Easton.)




Elle carefully decorating a cookie



Me and the kids with our favorite cookie that we decorated



How cute are these cookies? Elle and E are both so creative! The cookies didn't last long though-- they were yummy!



Jayne was napping while me made them but she loved eating them and definitely knows the sign for "cookie."

No comments: